POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Conversion of coordinates to heightfield : Conversion of coordinates to heightfield Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Conversion of coordinates to heightfield
From: Grobi
Date: 29 Jan 2009 01:40:00
Message: <web.49814ed57858db39eb381d30@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I would like to convert x,y,z-coordinates to either a heightfield a mesh or a
solid object.

The coordinates come in a format like this, with or without brackets:
{20,11.6751,0.071}
{20,11.6408,0.07}
{20,11.6066,0.0698}
{21,11.5724,0.0709}
{21,11.5382,0.0704}
{21,11.5039,0.0709}
{22,11.4697,0.0711}
{22,11.4355,0.0713}
{22,11.4012,0.0712}

(its NMR-cryoporometry data, for those interested ...)

I tried RapidDXF, 3DWin and several other programs without success.

Any suggestions ?

thanks

 Andreas